Any good eye gel or eye cream etc to recommend that is good n effective to diminish dark eye rings? Tried and tested will be fantastic !:) After two kids and super sleep deprived , my eyes certainly resemble the panda eyes:(

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im using estee lauder eye cream series for many years. Its hydrates, lighten and repair the fine lines round my eyes plus reduce my eye circles over the years. I like rhe texture of the eye cream as it's non greasy, light and easily absorb into our skin. Hence, i highly recommend this brand out to u to try on however you must be patient and it takes a few months to see results. Only con to mention is its abit pricey. But normally we only need to apply a small portion of the cream which one bottle can last for more than half a year. Hope it helps and for your consideration.

Read more

I've personally tried [the face Inc's] ( eye lift ) for eye bags and dark eye circles . It really tightens my eye area just minutes after applying . Dark circles takes longer . 16 tubes in a box . one tube can use for 2-3days. One box is enough for a mth . Not cheap though . A box for $168 . Can go their FB to check the reviews

Read more
VIP Member

Mary Kay :) you can come for a session of class, they will teach you how to use and you can see the results intensely too. Do PM me for more info if you wish to try the products and know the best way to use it effectively :) I Can be found at [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Have you tried natural methods? You can put a cold spoon in the fridge and once its cold. Use the back of the spoon and place it under your eyes for abiut 5 to 10 minutes works well for me. Just a suggestion.

I bought SKII eye mask for my wifey previously - http://www.sk-ii.com.sg/en/product.aspx?name=signs-eye-mask Try to buy it at DFS or friends who are travelling, can save a bit. :D

If you are still bfing, I think breastmilk helps too!

I using Sasa brand :) not bad