Help me! I've got really dark eye circles no matter how much sleep i get. It got so bad that concealer doesnt even help to cover it. It makes me really have no confidence and i always find excuses for not going out with my friends. Im only in my twenties. I've used so many types of eye creams or eye products that doesnt work at all. May i know if there's any cosmetic procedures that i can consider? Im a student and unable to afford high cost. =(

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Invest in a good concealer. Use a pigmented concealer - try Clinique or Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer + use a salmon toned concealer ( a colour that is darker than your skin tone but will work to cover dark circles ). Alternatively as a natural treatment + try coffee grounds and coconut oil. Mix freshly ground (espresso) coffee with coconut oil until you get a wet watery consistency and lather onto your under eye area. Do not rub in, simply place it under the eye area for 3-5 minutes and gentle wash off with water making sure not to rub the skin.

Read more

Before my wedding I actually went for fillers to be injected into my eyes - they were natural based fillers and it helped to puffen up my sunk in eyes. I realized my dark circle is because my eyes are very deep set and their are shadows - also the eye area skin was super thin, so the veins under can be seen. There is also a new treatment call carboxytreatment, which injects carbon dioxide under the eye. You can read about it here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632273/Carboxy-therapy-injects-carbon-dioxide-women-s-eyes-dark-circles.html

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

try the bobbie brown concealer it is amazing...!

Try natural remedies instead of all the exoensive and highly advertised brands. At times the simpler the better. Here is a link for more natural cheap home rememdies. Not only is it cheap, natural and with no chemicals, more beneficial for the skin too. Lemon, cucumber, tea bags, are all cheap options. Even if they dont work out for you, it wouldnt be too pocket damaging right. http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-fast.html Have fun trying!

Read more

I have dark circles since young and it darken alot recently because my younger boy wakes up so many times at night. Concealer can't even conceal it and don't even need to mention eye cream etc. They never work no matter how expensive they are etc. I once went to dermalogy and they recommended fillers and laser but I didn't undergo the procedure then. I'm also 20+ and beauty is definitely one of my priority. Will still consider going for the procedure after I stop bfing.

Read more

My dear, dark circles can't get rid. try massage my eyes using my finger and put eyes pad. Try have some rest for your eyes as know you are still a student should be using too long on computer or others. Get your eyes close and rest for 5 to 10min. Massage it.

VIP Member

you may want to look into your kidney and liver. usually whats going on in our internal organs will show it on our face. I have bad dark circles too due to sinus and late nights. Have tried to do gua sha eye treatment and I felt that it has helped lightened.

U r so young. Don't think so doing surgery. As a matter of fact that u r young, it may be inherited from Yr family as I gotten mine from my dad too. My dad gotten from my grandma too. U can't get rid of dark circles but u can lighten it only.

Read more

Mummy want to let me look see a pic of your eyes. I may be able to help

This is photo of my eyes taken under light

Post reply image