DIY Confinement

Any mummies her did not engage confinement nanny and DIY your confinement? Is it manageable if it is just you and your husband? I am more keen to DIY confinement myself by ordering confinement food delivery and herbs, etc with 2 considerations -I don’t like the idea of a stranger staying in my house and taking care of my baby and also, to save some money which is about $3500 now. But I have many “advices” saying that I will regret, I will be very tired, my relationship with the husband will be strained, etc...

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

it's not easy honest speaking you will be very tired if your hub don't do what you're expecting you will be making noise. recovering journey is important. you have to think about the good and bad before making decisions. confinement need to do well also because it will affect you in future alot people say we don't have issue but who knows in 20 30 years down? I had a friend who has issue 5 years pp. to me health is more important than anything. you must be mentally and physically healthy so you can take care your family

Read more