Mummies, currently have 3 kids and now preggy. Currently working and next year i will be resign my job.due to some reason want to leave the my company. Now i thinking should i find job or stay at home look after kids? I want to hire maid when i look for job but my mom told me that maid cant handle 3kids and 1newborn. If i hire maid and my mom help to take care worry she will find problem with the maid.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I guess if money is not a pressing issue then being at home and spending time with kids and looking after them is going to be a very nurturing and happy decision. Getting to see and live the childhood of your children is a blessing because they are not going to remain this small, and soon they will be self sufficient to do everything and then you will be on a backseat. So, why be on a backseat now, if you have an opportunity of being with them! But, of course, if money is an issue, which I think would be four kids, you can keep a good nanny for them. And this is where you have to be very diligent. As I said that like being able to live your child's early years with them is a blessing, same way, being able to find a good nanny is too a blessing. If your mom is not very healthy, she sure be hassled being with four kids. I think, you know your situation the best and you can decide for the first option if you think that for sometime, you guys can mange with you not working.

Read more