9 Replies

VIP Member

Depends on how bad the flat head is. It usually does not interfere with brain development. I remember some mums were talking about Orthopaedia having a free first consult session several years back when my firstborn was an infant but not sure if it is still the case now. Can try to call and check. In the meantime, there is a Plagiocephaly group on FB where u may want to get more detailed peer advice.

Super Mum

I would just keep positioning my baby’s head differently for each nap. The head shape can still change when they’re young, so I think I would just try to sort it out myself. Tummy time also helps, because if baby’s still trying to push up, the head will always be on the side while lying down. $5000 sounds scary.. and very uncomfortable

Continue gently rub his head all the time. Let him sleep on donut pillow and yaolan. My son also got flat head coz he sleeps on one side only.. but now much better

VIP Member

How old is your baby? Try massage gently in circular motion everyday (don't press the head). Don't let baby lie down too much on flat surface

My baby is 4 months old! 😅

Hi, I think with time the the head will get round. Just gently massage baby's head in circular motion. But do keep observing

Not really. Use those baby pillows with a "hole" inside or use yaolan. My boy head become round after using yaolan

When did you start letting your boy sleep in Yaolan? So from flat become round?

VIP Member

just keep rubbing the head once in a while, it will go back to the round shape as baby growing

VIP Member

You can try KKH. They have cheaper alternatives / flexible payment .

VIP Member

Depends on how bad

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles