Hi mummies my baby is 2 years old but just 10 kilos. How can I increase her weight? She’s a very picky eater ?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I found Dr.Prince I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.Prince through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr.Prince helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr.Prince to anyone in need of help. Email: [email protected], #https://obinnaspelltemple.com/

Read more

My child is also once a picky eater and my doctor advised to give her pediasure as supplement. We followed this for long time but I'm still worried coz she prefer to eat less and drink more milk which I find not good kc iba padin ung natural nutrients from food kesa sa fortified milk supplements plus the fact na mejo expensive dn c pediasure. I even tried to deworm her pero wala nmng bulateng Lumabas. So I decided to change her vitamins, of all brands we tried, sa wakas may nahiyang xa na nkapagpaboost NG appetite nia at gain weight-- Profan Tlc.. I'm not promoting per Try mo lng sis, sana mkatulong. 👍😉

Read more

hi! my son's about to turn 2 this month and he is just about 10kg too! I was also super worried, every visit to the doctor's I feel so stress as the clinic charts his growth (like at his age he is only 10th percentile of all children his age)! But I spoke to many of my own aunts and they would point to their kids (my cousins) and assure me as long as the kid eats well, plays well, s/he be fine! Its true! Many of their kids are all grown working, healthy adults 😄 So I doubt nothing to worry about!

Read more

Dont worry mummy. My #4 just turned 2 few days ago. Fully breastfed (still do). Picky eater too. She wants to self feed now so i will make salmon + brocolli porridge and let her feed on her own. Amazingly she finish everything. On normal days she only eats rice with soup. No matter what veggies i put in, she will put it away and only take the rice. She is less then 10kg but im not worried as she is stillactive and do hit her milestones 😊.

Read more
VIP Member

I don't know much about picky eaters (been blessed with a son who eats a lot), but I do know that you shouldn't be too worried about things like height and weight because every child grows differently! Some could be genes, some could be activity level, some could be just that they don't have the physical need to bulk up yet, so don't worry too much - as long as she's happy, healthy and active - things should be fine :)

Read more

maybe can try asking your toddler to prepare food with you. not like cutting but washing etc. try to make the meal colorful and encourage your child during the process. use it to interact with your child, then after that you can also comment that the food is nice because of your child’s help. you will know your child better than anyone, observe and see what method to improvise. good luck! you can do it!

Read more

What type of food does she refuse to eat? Try different ways of preparing the food, add a variety of coloured veg, put in her favourite bowl, let her use her favourite spoon, tell her stories about the food that she is eating, eat together with her etc Encourage her to try out different types of food, share a little with her the benefits of eating it. Slowly she will want to try out new food :)

Read more

Hi mummy! Picky eater, tell me more... 😫 Is she okay with potatoes and milk? You can try adding milk or cheese in mashed potatoes, grated cheese on beans on toast, milk puddings, and make soups with milk instead of water. And perhaps try to appeal through the look of the food! Make it creative and colourful.

Read more

If she's on track with her weight gain, I don't think you should be too worried. Kids are usually a little fussy at this age. Let her try a variety of food and even food the rest of the family eats. Her tastes must have matured and she must probably have outgrown her baby food.

Hi mommy, in my own opinion, i think okay lang yan kahit na hindi gaanong kalakihan si baby basta nagawa naman ni baby ang milestone niya ibig sabihin healthy siya hindi nga lang parepareho ang development ng mga bata, kaya maging matiyaga lang. 😊