What should I do?

Hello Momshies! I have decided not to show my kids to their father due to certain reasons. And since we no longer have communication the moment we separated for good last October 28, 2022. My parents told me that I should also include his parents but I refused since his parents were so nice and even treat me as their own daughter. Problema lang talaga sa anak nila kasi hindi naman niya gustong magkaanak sakin, and sinisisi niya pa ako bakit at paano ako nabuntis. It’s clearly why naman diba? For his parents I really don’t want to cut off our communication dahil mabait and inalagaan ako ng husto, they’re the most excited people in the world dahil first apo nila. ❤️ Its just me, not ready yet to answer all the calls and texts kasi hindi pa ako okay from our separation. What’s the better option or advice you can help to me kasi naawa rin ako by not answering their calls. Ayoko rin magkaron sila ng tampo kasi I usually don’t ignore their calls, busy rin ako sa bagay-bagay for my kids. I’m also about to surprise them soon once ready na akong ipakilala yung mga kids. #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For me, that's fine po. Your feelings are valid and it's good po na you recognize their goodness at di nyo po sila dinamay sa galit nyo sa anak nila 🙂 Whenever you're ready po im sure they'll understand ☺️

1y ago

Yes kasi ever since I’m pregnant lahat ng needs ko naibigay nila. Then yung father ng mga anak ko, wala lang. I’m getting ready na rin for my birth, ako lahat gumastos ng basic needs ng mga babies and hospital bills kaya yung decision ko not to show my kids to him eh valid talaga. I don’t want my kids to suffer kasi ako naman lahat from the very beginning. His parents wanted me to be their daughter in law, pero yung guy nag refuse dahil he’s into his ex and some other reasons why he don’t want to.

TapFluencer

Wow