Hi moms, when you were pregnant, did you wear heels?

56 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My wife wore heels when she was pregnant with our first, but only when we went out for something considered fancy. I think it's important that you wear what you think looks best and maintain your sense of fashion while waiting for your due date! However, don';t push it. Wearing heels can be rough on the feet, and back once you're close to birthing your baby!

Magbasa pa

No, I didn't. Was too lazy back then. Lol. I know someone who did, though. My cousin in US used to and she wore it like she doesn't bear a child in her tummy at all.

You shouldn't be wearing heels kapag buntis kasi pwede kang matapilok. Kawawa kayo ni baby, anyway you can be fashionista kahit buntis ka.

I did for some special occasions. But when I already gained significant weight, I didn't do it again as it hurts my ankles really bad.

nope..mas prone sa leg cramps and pwedeng matapilok kc medjo malaki na ang tiyan di na makita ang daan..flats only

no, flats lang dapat. Bawi nalang after pregnancy recovery, kahit mag heels pa sa loob ng bahay 😅

VIP Member

Nope. Di bale magflats na muna ako at magmukha maliit kesa sa ilagay ko sa risk pagbubuntis ko heheh.

VIP Member

nung kasal at binyag ng pamangkin ni hubby. 4 months palang si baby nun. medyo uncomfortable🤣

Nope. Napaka clumsy ko. Kahit yung slippers na medyu mataas d ako pinapasuot.😂

never,..laging flat gamit q since my first trimester up to 3rd trimester