Moms, what are the things you will/do miss most about breastfeeding? My wife read me a blog the other day of a similar topic, and it was really quite heartwarming.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Aww this makes me think and teary at the same time. Haha (sorry, a bit sentimental here ^^) Breastfeeding sessions are ones wherein I'm literally and figuratively close to my baby. And that's what I really miss - those moments that I need to cradle her just so she can feed and that happens more than twice a day and for more or less an hour each. And then only times that I know she's hungry without even giving me look but because my body knows it. And then also just like the mom above, I super miss those "I-love-you Mom"s-as-I-stare-back-at-you [thanks for the milk] moments we shared together. Hey this question is just a torture for me! Kidding. haha :))

Magbasa pa

I think it's when my baby is feeding, then she'll pause for a while, look at me, and then smile. It always melts my heart!

VIP Member

I will miss our bonding time, it feels different when baby looks at me while feeding then she’ll smile!!! 😍