SAHM. Emotional Breakdown.

Moms, please encourage me. SAHM for 2 yrs, taking care of my 1 yr 6 mos. Baby and currently pregnant. I am having an emotional breakdown right now. Super stressed, physically tired, emotionally drained. No one to talk to, i know hindi nila magegets. ? Thanks in advance po

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Cry it out mamsh. Then hanap ka ng way para makahinga ng maluwag, take a step outside and breathe air. Then remember all the things you've been through all the good and bad happenings and realize how things got fixed in time. Pray and try to encourage urself little by little in changing ur mindset to a positive one. I know you can do it, take it slowly coz I know every moms are strong. Fight ur inner demon who pushes u to anxiety, stressed and depressed. Hug your child and absorb strength and say to urself that u can make it! Everything's gonna be alright, maybe not now but soon

Magbasa pa
4y ago

❤️

Hi sis only braves admit na something is going out of hand na much more to admit na kailangan niya ng iba. I admire your strength. I cant say na I know how you feel kasi only you lang ang nakakaalam, basta as For me you are doing great. Raising two kids mahirap sya kung iisipin but look at you now nakakaya mo parin each day and for sure lahat ng effort mo are not wasted but stored sa heart ng mga tiny beings jan sa buhay mo who could give you love bigger than anyone else. Cheer up! Praying for you.

Magbasa pa

Jusko ganyan na ganyan ang friend ko. 4mos old palang ang baby nya nabuntis ulit sya. Tapos nagwowork pa sya sa call center halos maloka na sya sa post partum depression. Hindi ko alam pano nya kinaya. Imagine dipa gumagapang yung panganay tapos buntis ulit sya. Stay strong momsh para sa mga babies mo. Wala din ako maipayo currently pregnant FTM ako. Kaya mo po yan.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Breathe mommy.... Relax and keep calm... You need to have your me time baka naooverwhelm ka lang sa mga nangyayari sayu... Ask your hubby or anybody to take care of your baby for a few hours then go out go to church, pamper yourself and treat yourself para madestress ka at pag-uwi mo ready ka n ulit to be a full time mom...

Magbasa pa