Moms, Dads, have you bought a Christmas present for yourself?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I did. I ordered an electri stand mixer I will used fir my baking . but i still wrapped it and placed it under our xmas tree. I want to open it together as a family. My husband came from a family that deprived them of gift giving due to financial crisis. He had to beg or do xnas caroling to get money to buy himself a toy or gifts for his siblings. From then he always wanted us to keep in sharing gifts esp to children for them to experience the joy of opening gifts rather than giving than receiving money in xmas eve.

Read more
TapFluencer

Of course! The gift for myself doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive but the idea is to give myself a tap in the shoulders and say job well Done in my life. I love myself and I appreciate myself

Beforw we used to buy some items for ourselves like gadgets, shoes, bags, clothes, etc. But when our daughter was born, we don't buy presents for ourselves already. Our priorities suddenly shifted.

I didn't anymore. I spent more than enough for my event last month and my friend's wedding last week, so that's enough for me. I'll just spend for the my children's gifts.

I did not buy for myself na.. Since naka ilang travel na kami this year medyo magastos na din.

VIP Member

Yep, wallet(:

Never did

Not yet.

No.