epidural

Hi moms. Anyone faced a failed epidural? Where the doc is not able to inject through your spine. Anyone faced back pains still despite a failed epidural?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a fail epidural.. ease contraction, but during pushing literally felt everything.. my gynae gave me 2 jab on my butt that didn't help, laughing gas is useless and last, I could feels he cut my vagina and stitching them back.. after that of cos the back ache came.. my second time having epidural with a really experience anesthetic really help, no back ache, and no pain at all during birth.

Read more
Super Mum

Happened to me. Was a terrible experience. The pain you still feel is due to the multiple pokes of needles through the different layers around the spinal nerves. Mine took a couple of weeks to totally disappear. And yes, I felt every single thing during labour.

Super Mum

My wife had epidural done when she gave birth at government hospital. She felt that the epidural was not equally spread between her left and right sides. But eventually she still managed to give birth naturally

Super Mum

Nope. My anesthesiologist is 👍🏻👍🏻

Super Mum

She had back pain after epidural though

VIP Member

ME. for 3 months straight after birth

Super Mum

Only lousy doctors u will feel pain.