Mommy, ano ang pinaka-bagay na lipstick shade para sa iba't ibang skintone nating mga Pinay? Para sa morena, chinita, mestiza?

273 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For me, as a makeup enthusiast, i'd go for dark shade lippies. It will really look good on both mestiza and morena skin tone because some nude lippies are too light for mestiza and morena skin tone that will look like "lipstick ng pangpatay". When you go for dark shade lippies, just like red, it will suit any skin tone. But of course, at the end of the day, it's us who decide on what shade we want to wear and what shade we are comfortable with. ❤🤘

Magbasa pa

I think ang pinaka bagay na lipstick shade para sa mga morena, chinita at mestiza is depende din sa mood ng gagamit.. if gusto ko medyo strong yung aura ko i'll go for DEEP RED na shade, MAUVE and DARK NUDE naman for natural look. Mas ok if the shade is atleast 1 or 2 darker than your skin tone, lalong magstand out ang beauty ❤️😊

Magbasa pa

I think spring pink is vibrant and makes you look more fresh . Just a sweet thought :) As women we should always remember that we are all beautiful in our own unique way what ever color that is as long as you possess fresh and vibrant attitude inside you it will radiant in the outside and you will look fresh no matter what . I thank you :)

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

I would rather go for light pink. it makes one look young and so delicately clean. I do believe that light pink would suit anyone, no matter the color of your complexion. Besides, simple is beautiful. One thing, a woman must not only be beautiful outside but must be also beautiful inside, the goodness radiates.

Magbasa pa

Since mahilig akong mag make up (Collector ng Makeups) I think mas bagay sa morena yung nude, sa chinita naman since at singkit ok yung pinkish,orangey liptints or lipsticks lalo na kung parang ombre or gradient from darkest to lightest,Ganun din sa mestiza ok din ang red🙂

Morena ako na chinita, I use Darker lipsticks like Maroon, chocolate brown, medium color of nude, red and orange (korean style since singkit ako) . Since morena ako iwas ako sa light pink or fuchsia pink, pag mestiza bagay yon, mga lighter shades and glossy lipsticks 😊

For me it depends on you how you would bring your self while wearing different shades of lipsticks you can be very bold or the shy type as long as you embrace your self who and what you that's the only time you can choose the right and perfect shades for you😊😊

I'd say Red. It goes very well with all skin tone. For mommies like us, we do not have much time to prep ourselves, so even without much makeup on, one swipe with that red, for sure, you'll be one hell of a hot momma!

I nornally go with nude but just discovered that red (Ever Bilena's Storm to be exact. It's affordable, too) is such a perfect shade, no matter where to go or what occassion it is, more importantly, whatever skintone one has. 😊

Morena din ako nag nude lipstick din but my signature is red sabi kadi nila kahit di ako maputi bagay sakkn yung red and hndi ako mukhang pokpok magands sya .. Siguro depende nalang sa nagdadala ke.chinita,morena ka 😊