Expert Q&A Session with Gina Yong

Hi mommies, Here is your opportunity to ask anything and everything about breastfeeding to an expert in the field. We are honoured to have Gina Yong, Breastfeeding Consultant and Parenting Coach, who will be answering questions pertaining to breastfeeding. Gina has helped thousands of parents successfully breastfeed their babies and coached them in giving the best of life to their children. She is also the founder of the largest and most active Facebook-based breastfeeding support group in Malaysia: The Breastfeeding Advocates Network (TBAN). Drop your questions below! Gina will be answering your questions on Thursday, 13th February 2020 at 11am. So ask away! *please note that questions unrelated to breastfeeding will not be entertained and questions sent in after 11.30am on Thursday might not be answered

Expert Q&A Session with Gina Yong
40 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi Gina, Nak tnya camne caranya utk menyusukn baby utk ibu yg tidak mmpunyai puting.. Tq

5y ago

puting tenggelam atau flat? Masih boleh menyusukan anak. Susu datangnya dari dalam payudara dan bukannya dari puting, untuk menyempurnakan baby latch, boleh cuba guna 'nipple shield'. Dapatka pertolongan daripada salah seoran TBAN Breastfeeding Counselor ye : : https://www.facebook.com/TBAN.BFC/

Nak Tanya I'm 39 weeks pregnant can does my body produce breast milk by now?

Hi gina.. My daughter only breastfeed for 5 to 10 minutes.. Is it normal?

5y ago

it can be normal, as long as your baby is happy and growing

Hi Gina , is it true when bf to our baby ...our weight will be loss ?

Can i diet while breastfeeding? I'm overweight

5y ago

How old is your baby? You should not be thinking about ‘dieting’ before baby is 1 year old. Do not take those ‘diet pills or drinks’ as losing weight too quickly could impact your milk production. However, it’s a good idea to choose a healthy balanced diet, ensuring you take lots of fruits and vegetables, adequate protein and not over-eating the simple carbs like rice, noodles and breads. Remember to drink plenty of water, and continue to breatfeed. Eating healthily and breastfeeding should help you become fitter and thus help you achieve a healthy weight. iI you still need help in losing weight after your baby is 1 year old, do seel consultation from a nutritionist, dietician or a fitness consultant.

VIP Member

Right side breast hurt after breastfeed. Is it normal..

C🐺🐯🦌🐂🐮🐮🐅 VC from a

Macam mane cara nak pilih pam susu yang berkualiti?

5y ago

saya memang tak syorkan mommy beli pump. Gunakan tangan untuk mengekspresikan susu adalah cara yang paling efektif dan murah. Sebenarnya pump kebanyakkan melukakan payudara. belajarlah gunakan tangan

Hai Gina, waktu bilakah susu dada akan keluar?

5y ago

Thanks Gina

👍