3 Replies

I also latch on my LO before sending him to ifc. I will inform the teacher on the next feed timing from my estimate, usually 2 to 2.5 hours apart from my last feed. 2 or 2.5 hours depends on how much i "think" my lo had drank during the last feed based on his suckling and the fullness/tenderness of my (.) (.). My lo has no problem finishing his first feed at ifc. U can guesstimate your lo next feed timing (easier and more manageable for the teacher) and let teacher knows that u actually latch on the previous feed. So if your lo cries earlier for milk, do get it to her. Don't worry about lo not being able to finish as they will try to feed the milk again within 1 hour of heating up (that's my lo's ifc practice).

haha i just guesstimate this morning but im really not too sure. cos at home sometimes she cant finish her first bottle feed..cos i think she is still quite full. ya my ifc told me they will make sure to feed finish all. hopefully it works. cos when my ba

Usually I also latch baby and will take note of the timing and inform the teachers accordingly. You will need to tell the teachers that you latch on the last feed. Usually they will monitor and see accordingly to baby's needs. I feed around ard 6am and next feed is usually 7 plus 8am at IFC.

hi mommy thanks for your reply. so your lo also has a longer stretch btween bottle feeds compared to latching? i latch her every 1to1.5hourly...but if bottle fed she can be fed 3 hourly...so its kinda hard for me to estimate after latching. im thinking sh

I doubt ifc will agree to feed on demand. they usu feed based on a schedule. Maybe u can tell them 2 hours first. they will usually try to stretch the timing if it's possible.... u can play by ear and adjust the feed interval according to their feedback. hope this helpa

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles