Single Mom

Hi mommies! Pahelp naman po ako. I'm a single mom. I got pregnant by a married man. I know I made a mistake, and I will not make any justifications for my actions. But I'm trying to correct that mistake. So right now, I'm raising my baby girl alone. Can somebody please help me. When she grew up, if somebody asks her, where is her papa.. How is she supposed to answer that? What am I gonna tell her? No judgments please. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

But what if I can't sis? The father disowns her. So technically, she only have me. I don't wanna stoop low. I tried reaching out before.. But I heard nothing but curses. I don't want my daughter to experience the things I did with her father.

5y ago

Tell her the truth that her father left you and her. Not telling her the truth will hurt her even more. Don't use lies. My mom straight up told me that my dad is useles and doesnt have a job that was why she decided to leave him

VIP Member

Please make arrangements so that you can introduce her to her dad because it is not fair for your daughter not to know whoever made half of her.