36 +4 weeks pregnant but no leakage of milk

Hi Mommies, Is this normal not to have leaking of milk from breast? Does it mean i have less milk?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it normal, my first born before give birth I does not have any leaking of milk. Even currently having second one, already 35 week +6 days I does not have any leaking too. After give birth check with the nurse, the nurse will help you and check for you. no worry your milk will slowly kick in after give birth.

Read more
VIP Member

Is normal. The first 3days u won't be having any supply. Maybe if got the 3rd u can feel the engorgement and u must ask baby to latch to unblock the milk duct. I am 1wk mum here😊!

1y ago

Hi Calyn, in this case do we need to bring some formula milk to the hospital just in case no bm supply as yet?

VIP Member

Doesn’t justify that way. I don’t have any milk leaking during pregnancy but I’m oversupplying after that.

TapFluencer

I only have leakage in 20 weeks for 2 3 day and it stop. No leak milk etc but I'm over supply mummy

TapFluencer

It's normal. I didn't hv any milk leakage too but milk supply was ok. Able to meet baby demand

Super Mum

It's up to each person, I never leaked any milk until delivery but my supply was fine

Normal. When u give birth... the next day confirm milk come in like mine... overflow

Normal I also dont.. after baby is deliver the milk will come out

mine never leak prior labour.. now supply is just enough

VIP Member

Yes, normal but does not mean less milk. Dont worry.