Breast milk

I’m 21 weeks going 22 weeks pregnant and my breast doesn’t seem to be having any leakage of breast milk is it normal? Is there any food or vitamins I could take in to trigger breast milk for my child?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No need to worry, Hahaha I'm currently 26weeks pregnant and i have no leakage of milk as well. But i went for pre natal massage the massager did say if you able to see your breast get harden and get bigger, the milk supply will be not bad after birth. And usually milk will only come in after birth

Don’t stress about it! It’s totally normal :) save yourself the early trouble too! Just eat well balanced diet daily (basically eat all kinds of protein, vege of all colours, fruits etc. try to strike a balance) and you’ll get there! Don’t only focus on one type of food ya

its too early..i did not have any leak throughout the whole pregnancy for my 3 kids. most likely ur milk will only come on the 2nd or 3rd day.

VIP Member

Yes it is! Does not imply whether you will have milk or not after delivery. Most moms only have their milk coming in 3 days post partum

Super Mum

Hi dear, you should not have any breast milk leaking now. Most mummies start producing milk after giving birth

TapFluencer

Actually it depend on individual not everyone has leaking of colostrum at early stage.

i never leaked at all during pregnancy. now i have oversupply. it doesn’t matter