Having really really difficult pregnanacy😪

Any mommies like me suffering everyday?1st trimester until now week 28.Like i fight for my life and my baby😪like i dont know how to smile and laugh already😔feeling so down everyday.Feeling worried feeling scared feeling really really miserable.Pls any advice for me😢😥.i dont know how to cheer up myself 😔my family is living in other country.me and my husband only everytime he go out for work i feel like something will happen to me.🤧

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you physically feeling unwell? It’s not easy but you have done it up till now🌻 I watched a lot of TV shows and snack in moderation when I was pregnant, just to feel comfortable. I had pelvic pain and very puffy feet, even sleeping was hard. Maybe you can try online shopping for baby stuff? Maybe you can plan your confinement or even hiring a helper? Just to have something to divert your attention. Have plenty of rest now cause once the baby arrives, things will be so much different. Take care

Read more

Same here. Everyday im suffering n eating different kind of medicine. But be strong for ur baby. Do somethings that u like. For me I love to gym n go classes. Having date nights w my hubby. Do things u enjoy. It helps. Jia u!!!!!

Read more

You might want to seek professional help? I think I have prenatal depression and I’m currently seeing kkh wellness clinic.

TapFluencer

🙏💕