7 Replies

Possible. Just to share my experience with my first baby My LMP was July 29, took a PT on Sept 3 which was positive. Since we were having our APE the doctor requested for a TransV ultrasound to confirm. Nothing was seen in the UTZ. I went to another OB for a 2nd opinion. I was advised to repeat the TransV when after 2 weeks, which was 8 weeks after my LMP. We I got the repeat TransV we finally saw the baby's heart beat. One of the best days of my life.

Thanks mommy! This made me feel a bit better. I am praying hard for it to turn out well soon 🙏🙏🙏

VIP Member

Ako din po mam ganyan din po. Pinababalik ako after a week po.kasi nagpaultrasound po ako 5weeks and 5days po ako. Im worried also but pray lang po tayo magiging okay din po.sabi po ng kamag anak ko too early pa siguru po.Godbless po

VIP Member

During my pregnacy, as early as 5 weeks I already have a gestational sac and a heartbeat. Better ask your OB regarding this. God bless. 😊

Better to consult to your ob again and have yourself checked again. And yea, maybe its just too early for an ultrasound.

Too early thats why walang nakita na kahit ano. Try on your 8th week

VIP Member

yes too early pa. balik ka ulit sa ob 7 wks and up meron na makikita

Siguro po. Ako nga 15weeks nako nagpa transv e.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles