BABY FOOD PROCESSOR

Hi mommies.. may i know what is the best baby food processor brand ☺️☺️☺️

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

it depends on individual. if u already have blender at home,best u just use ur blender. it still the same thing.the only difference is some baby food processor comes in 2 in 1 like that where they steam and process the food.so its less mess.but if in long run i find it useless and waste of money because u would only use it for few months.the process is still the same where u would steam then blend to a consistency that is suitable for baby's age. so best u just use ur own blender that u already have or buy a quality one where u can use it in the future.baby start solid around 6months and its like soup consistency and it gets solid after that.i hope u can see my point of view here where baby food processor is just a waste of money.my personal opinion is its much better u use that money as savings for your kid or buy a quality blender where u can use in the future for everyday use. good quality baby food processor should be around rm200. try see philps avent baby food processor at lazada or shoppee.. tommy tippee brand also is quite good.

Baca lagi
5y ago

Thank u Anish.. good point!! yeah i have the same thought before. However those food processor ads almost buy me 😅 anyway thanks a lot i shall use the normal blender i have at home 😁