Breastfeed/Formula(3 week Newborn)

Hi, do any mommies doing breastfeed & formula when baby is not yet 1 month old? I feel useless as I can't produce much milk & felt like i depend on formula more. Furthermore, not sure when is baby done with breastfeeding...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I couldnt get my milk out for 1 weeks while was in the hospital, the nurses and lactation doctor kept trying to get milk out but in the end couldnt. for the first week my baby was born, she relied on formula. same as you i felt useless. after coming back home, i kept persevering and started pumping to force my breast milk out. after awhile, it came out, not enough tho so i ended up having to fed her formula. ive been feeding her breastmilk and formula until now. i wish i could do without formula because of how expensive they are but im still unable to breastfeed full time and have endless supply of frozen breastmilk. theres no shame at all, we all have different bodies and some bodies can have a surplus of breast milk and some bodies just dont produce enough. as long as you try your best for baby, thats all that matters 🥰

Read more