Postpartum sex

Hi mommies, Does anyone else here lost their sex drive after giving birth? I’m 3 months pp now and I have no interest in having intimacy with my husband. I thought after two months I’d be ready but I really feel ZERO desire. Not that I dont love my hubby anymore, just no feels for sex. Is this really normal? My hubby is getting frustrated coz he miss the old us.. I’m also not that loving like how I used to be prepregnancy. I had emergency cs which kinda traumatised me during my recovery period.. Would like to know your thoughts and any advice how should I tackle this?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here! Are you breastfeeding? bf can affect sex drive as the level of estrogen are lower while bf. Not only that, its painful for me to have sex even though i had a csect as well. Lucky husband is quite understand as we both are tired taking care of the baby as well.

2y ago

Hi, yes I am exclusively breastfeeding. I feel pain to whenever we try and my focus is not just there. I don’t think of getting pleasure or giving pleasure at all😅