The inexperienced mother who loss her baby

Hi Mommies Daddies Out There, This is a very long story which needs your time and patience. Just to let my heartache and frustration out of myself after a long grieve. I lost my baby boy as he was born extreme premature due to my water broken earlier when he was just 23 weeks and 3days. He was as fair as me, tall and fully thick hair as his daddy. My little champion even kicked me twice before i give birth to him naturally. It was like he is saying bye2 to me as a sign that he will leave me. He was alive when I give birth to him. Perhaps our country still lack of technology or medication to save extreme premature babies but as a mother, i feel soo frustrated, hate, angry whenever read on net about other foreign countries who able to save PPROM babies as mine. Before PPROM happend to me, i went to gov clinic for checkups, treated perfectly normal and basic urine , blood checkups and obimin given. On my week 13, My HBAC1 was 8.5 which means suspected as Prediabetic before pregnancy. but i was only asked to control on my diet. my sugar levels even always more than 6-7mmol/l before meal, i was just informed its fine. control your food. for god sake, i did not eat anything. i suspected it may harm my baby. but the doctor said its ok, control your food. my sugar level sometimes reach 8-9mmol/l after meal, no big fuss shown by doctors. i really control the portions till sometimes i will starve coz i could not swallow any food as i afraid it might hurt my baby. diabetes may harm baby if you ppl read more. I leave to god and to the doctors who treated me. Then After PPROM, The reason why my water broken earlier was given by doctors as i was not feel pain/ uncomfortable and its happens after i wake up from sleep. My sleeping position was just fine as i woke up as the same position as how i slept on my right side on the night before. The doctors told me i had GBS,a type of bacterial infection that can be found in a pregnant woman's vagina or rectum. And diabetes might contribute for GBS to broke the water sac early and leads to premature birth. I was like WHATTTTT!!?? so is it my fault? for what sake my urine checked everytime i came for check up. why i was informed to control on my diet from week 13 till 23. why no medicine given??? metformin is safe drug for pregnant lady. why no precaution given for me? these questions keep play on my head. End up it was like my mistake to lose my baby after TTC for more than a year. GBS only checked when we were around 34 weeks. i wish i could stay pregnant till that week but end up i lose my baby. Currently im pregnant after 6months loss of my little boy. Perhaps 7weeks. But im not happy. Im not happy as my first pregnancy. Im going for private checkups. yes super expensive. yes my husband the sole breadwinner of my house suffer to pay weekly checkups,injections. im afraid i will lose this baby as pervious. im afraid my baby might not healthy due to my conditions. We didnt know if there is any heartbeat yet or not, perhaps tomorrow check up, we will know it. im smiling for sake of my husband. My husband smiling for sake of me. Y im telling all these? Mommies and Daddies, pls go for second opinion always. Surely for my pregnancy this time, doctors will be alert after refer to my previous loss. but how about for the first time mommies out there? Are they deserve to loss a baby? Are they deserve to feel the same pain as mine? No one deserve. Not even my enemy deserve this pain. Dont depend on onetime gov check ups only. yes they are many mommies who just finely gave birth after gov check ups. but cases like mine is unpredictable. So, pls go for second opinion. Get a good gynae to check on you and your precious one. I wish all the mommies to be will be able to carry a healthy baby soon and may god sprinkle some baby dust for those who are currently TTC. Pls pray for me. i believe my son back to me in this pregnancy and i hope i able to carry my son again. Sorry for long rant and thank you for reading. With Concern & Care, The inexperienced mother who loss her baby.

9 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

hey moms...sorry to hear that..i also losing my bby when im on 7week pregnancy.... i went to the gov hospital and they said that my bby was threatened misscarriage,but they didnt tell me what should i do next...and they didnt giving me any medicine for that....this is my 1st pregnancy and i dont have any experienced yet...i went to the private clinic for second thought and the doctor explained why this threatening misscarried happen..but its to late,i lost my bby on the night..i hope i got a chance to be a mother again just like u sooner later...and more be careful after this...God bless u and the baby..

Baca lagi
5y ago

getting pregnant is one story. but surviving with a healthy pregnancy is another challenge. 😪 hope all goes well.

sorry to hear about your loss mommy. I'm glad that I have a super straight gynea now. he has been nagging me on my every visit and giving me metformin when my blood sugar exceed 7 and insisted that I have to keep that to below 6 no matter what or else he is gonna give me insulin injection.. I used to feel that he is too straight but all he did he managed to keep my baby condition at it best even when now at 30th weeks that both of us has no issue at all.. gov hospital might be cheaper but no harm to give a visit to private hospital once every two months or so for better consultation..

Baca lagi
5y ago

i couldnot had my food every 2-3 hours, coz i end up sleep longer.😂😂 i shall try as how you said. thanks dear.

Dear mommy i was cried when read to your story.this same story happens to me on last december 2018.yes i have diabetic before pregnant.but im on insulin that time.everytime went to gov hospital doc said all fine baby is health.last i go check up 5.12.doc said all is fine.but i have bad stomach pain in 9.12.went to hospital.doc said its labour pain and my servicks open 6cm.feel like want to die.the reason is gbs also because i have diabetic.baby boy i deliver normal on 10.12.i.lost him.😢😢.it was terrible for me and my husband because it was my first pregnacy after 6 years.

Baca lagi
5y ago

Smooth pregnancy my dear

Hi mommy.. So sorry to read about the baby...i had gbs too.. So the 2nd pregnancy I told my doc about my previous case. Did u tell your doc that u had gbs before? There's no cure during pregnancy, only during labor or water broke.. It's hard for baby under 500g to survive. That's what my doc tell me when they couldn't find my baby's heartbeat before. Don't blame yourself mom. It's not your fault. The baby is happy in heaven now. Never forgets.

Baca lagi
5y ago

thanks for positive words 🙂

Thanks for sharing. We didn't go through exactly as you. But we lost our 1st baby 5 years ago. Both of us became depressed. I just gave up on everything. We're pregnant again after 5 years now. 11 years after marriage. Doing our best to be more diligent in every way. Thanks for your share and reminder. You'll definitely be blessed with a beautiful baby. Take good care of yourself.

Baca lagi
5y ago

tq. god bless you with beautiful healthy baby 😇

Sorry to hear about your loss dear .. i can feel the pain , yesterday morning only i dine DC .. Dr confirmed that suddenly baby no heartbeat ( 12 weeks ) .. really very2 worried because this is my first child .. hope i can get another one soon as you mommy .. Will Pray for you and your little one . Tcare urself dear

Baca lagi

Hi mummy... My condolence to u n yr hubby. No one deserves to go through the pain u went through. Thank u for sharing yr story as it will create awareness to other mummies to never take gov check ups for granted. U are strong mummy and know that this community here, is here to support u. Hugs to u mummy

Baca lagi
5y ago

thank you. god bless u too 🙂🙂

Hi mommy. Sorry for your loss. I hope your second pregnancy went smoothly. Strong mummy, strong baby. ☺️ But if i may ask, did you find any symptoms of GBS on yourself as the dr indicate that u have it? Or everything is perfectly normal thats why u didnt notice the GBS?

5y ago

I had thick white , sometimes clear vaginal discharge and informed doctor, even now i have same symptom for my 2nd pregnancy, doctor said its common unless the color changed to yellowish/green then must informed the doctor. I checked at private doctor by swab, currently no gbs infection but i still had the same vaginal discharge. 🤷‍♀️

little one is in a better place now. 😘😘 thanks for sharing.. may I know what are the symptoms of GBS ?

5y ago

according to gynae, abnormal vaginal discharge, frequent fever, high sugar level may lead to GBS which cause the water sac broke earlier.