Perineal bottle

Hi mommies! Anyone bought perineal bottle for usage after giving birth and can let me know where you found it? So far i didnt see anywhere is selling in singapore. Will hospital provide? Or there is any replacement bottle i can find instead or just use normal bidet to wash?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got a cheap bottle off shopee. You can consider if you don't mind having to fill the bottle to the brim for a proper flow of water everytime you use it. I usually fill it right after I use so it is ready for use the next time I go to the toilet. I didn't want to pay $30+ for a branded perineal bottle 😅. Attaching the link for you below. I only bought one but it's only $1+, you can buy two if you want. https://shopee.sg/product/9719059/1856155891?smtt=0.0.9 I really find it helpful to have a stream of water during pee to dilute the pee so my wound didn't sting so much. I also use it to clean before I wipe dry. Of course if you have bidet spray home you can consider using that too.

Read more

Hey, in the hospital u can just use the bidet and at Home if you have the toilet spray you can just use that or shower head on low 😊 but if you still require a perineal bottle, you can buy it at shoppee or Amazon!

No. Hospital does not provide any perineal bottles for own usage. I will just use the bidet that's available at the hospital.