Should I be induced?

Hi mommas, I am currently at wk 39 + 1, baby estimated weight is ~3kg and head circumference is ~34cm. Gynae suggested that I should induce this Saturday as baby’s head may be “too big” for vaginal delivery on my EDD. However, I would prefer to wait for labour to happen on its own and scare that I will end up with an emergency c-sect if I induce and don’t dilate as expected. Please give me some advices. ? Thank you!!!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'd trust my gynae. I'd induction at 40 weeks, and the labour was smooth

VIP Member

No... mine is 3.5 also no induced