GenePlanet Awareness: Madami ka bang worries nung buntis ka?

Hey Mommas! ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ Just sharing a throwback of my maternity shoot, looking back on those times when I was always worried, anxious and cautious about my pregnancy. When you are pregnant there are 100 ways for you to worry about how your baby is developing, and when I was pregnant during the peak of the pandemic, my anxiety heightened by 101%!! I was so worried about my baby not getting enough nutrients that could lead to so many things. Have you heard of GenePlanet? NIPT is a non invasive test that predicts genetic conditions such as Edwards, Down and Patau syndrome. This can be taken as early as your 10th week of pregnancy! Itโ€™s amazing how you only need to take a blood sample to get tested!๐ŸŒผ This is TRUSTED (more than 5M pregnant women have done NIPT by GenePlanet), SECURE (they have their own laboratory), SIMPLE (they only need 10ml of your blood), and ACCURATE (proven to be 99% accurate) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Check it out on the link below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป https://bit.ly/2QrFr3B Sharing these codes too that you may use on their website๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป 5% off on NIPT Basic: Name of the code: APA-BASIC5 10% off on NIPT Standard Name of the code: APA-STANDARD10 15% off on NIPT Plus Name of the code: APA-PLUS15 Stay beautiful, mommas! ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

GenePlanet Awareness: Madami ka bang worries nung buntis ka?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

ofcourse . lalo na nung firstime mom ako , napakaramng what ifs . tanging nasa isip ko nalang nun na kung kinaya ng iba , mas kaya ko rin , syempre with prayers ๐Ÿ’œ