Implantation bleeding?

Hi. I have irregular menses, so i would ususlly use apps to track my period. Most of the time, my period will come around the date or delay a few days. However, this month i have experienced light bleeding 12 days before my expected period (as per apps, it should come on 20th Apr). The light bleeding doesn't require a pad, panty liner will do and it lasted for approx 3 days. When I pee, there isn't blood. But when I use tissue to wipe, is light light coloured blood and sometimes dark + light cramp. I'm just wondering if this counted as implantation bleeding? What should i do? #Myfirstbaby #pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My advice, don't put your hopes too high. I've been there and all I got are dissappoinments only. It could just be your period coming. Best is to check for pregnancy after you've missed your period for a week. That's when the Hcg level is high enough to detect your pregnancy and clear enough for the double lines to be seen. All the best!

Read more
3y ago

thanks for your advice. but still praying that miracle will happen :) thank you!