Safety is in Your Hands

Meningitis is an inflammation of the fluid and membranes (meninges) surrounding your brain and spinal cord. The swelling from meningitis typically triggers signs and symptoms such as headache, fever and a stiff neck. Meningistis can come from Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi Bacterial Meningitis How do you know its Meningitis? a person can show symptoms, like fever, headache, rash and vomiting. meningitis can take away life of a person within 24 hours, it is in our hands to prevent it from happening and to protect our loved ones thru vaccination. My mom experienced having lumbar puncture in 2014 she had a rough time during her procedure and I witnessed it with my own eyes and she was in a lot of pain. I didn't know that time that her illness might cause meningitis. I am thankful for the doctors diagnosed it was not meningistis or what not. Anyways my mom felt a lot better after being discharged from the hospital. I am always on the look out for anything that might happen, best to have a healthy lifestyle, stay away from stress and negative energy. Thank you so much for this webinar, I can use this to aware myself that if ever in my family experience it I know what will be my first aid or how to prevent it from happening. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

Safety is in Your Hands
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

This is really informative Mommy Bianca. Mas naging aware po ako kung ano yung meningitis and anong bakuna makakaprevent nun. 😊

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing this. Naging aware din ako at napagusapan din namin ito agad ni Hubby after watching the webinar.

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing your mom’s story! Kaya this vaccine is very important talaga

thank you for sharing this story momsh..God bless you🙏

Anong vaccine po makakaprevent nun? Thanks

VIP Member

Buti may vaccines available to prevent this :)

VIP Member

Thank you for sharing this story mommy

thanks for sharing