Please do not judge

Hello, may malalapitan po ba ako for legal adoption? I'm considering adoption for my baby. Please do not judge me ? pero as of now, I'm not capable of being a mother. I have severe depression and i think if lumaki si baby sakin, kawawa siya. Baka maabuse ko pa yung bata. I want my baby to be safe ? mahal ko naman baby ko, di ko kaya ipaabort. Pero as of now, i am not capable plus student ako. Ayoko naman itapon si baby sa basura huhu is there anyone here who knows how legal adoption works? Respect please

158 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Girl, fight your own battle.

VIP Member

Ok lng yan kesa pinalaglag.

VIP Member

Pag isipan mo muna Momsh...

Hi, I'm here not to judge you but I just want you to know that every mistake you made, there are always a consequences. Therefore, Be thankful that your consequences is included as one of your blessing. Maybe now, you don't know how to accept that blessing because you think if you carry that child you will not be able to go to school. But someday, you will be thank your child because the baby will be giving you a purpose to live, to be happy, to be strong and help you to continue your life! God bless you, maybe the other comments can't understand you but think about it. Pray! Believe in his plan because if you trust him, there are no fear! Only trust and hope.

Magbasa pa

Punta ka dswd miss...

lapit ka sa DSWD po

Pag isipan po maigi

Is this for real ma'am?

5y ago

Well, may mommies dito na adopted and they had the best life. Read comments 😊 so yeah it's my decision not yours. Kesa nga anak niyo na ganyan ang nanay mag salita. I bet you live in squatters area? Kawawa naman ang baby 😂

VIP Member

meron po alam mam

Location mo maam?