Please do not judge

Hello, may malalapitan po ba ako for legal adoption? I'm considering adoption for my baby. Please do not judge me ? pero as of now, I'm not capable of being a mother. I have severe depression and i think if lumaki si baby sakin, kawawa siya. Baka maabuse ko pa yung bata. I want my baby to be safe ? mahal ko naman baby ko, di ko kaya ipaabort. Pero as of now, i am not capable plus student ako. Ayoko naman itapon si baby sa basura huhu is there anyone here who knows how legal adoption works? Respect please

158 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

Thank you for putting your baby's welfare into consideration. I admire the fact that you still want to give birth to this little angel.

Pic po

Regarding your severe depression, have you sought for mental health assistance? I only ask because I used to have that, too, plus others. I went through half a year of psychotherapy and medications. I just want to understand pano mo nasabi na may severe depression ka because you're using it as a ground for legal adoption. Ang sama naman kasi if you're hiding behind the guise of mental health issues to justify your incapacity to raise and take care of your child. Then you said na student ka pa lang so parang iba na naman ang rason mo. So which is which ba talaga? Anong totoong rason kung bakit gusto mong ipa-adopt ang anak mo? I'm jot judging you. Hindi lang kasi biro yung gusto mong mangyari.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

You're welcome. Sabayan mo na rin ng prayers for guidance from God. 😉

VIP Member

Sana magbago pa

Interested

Ano po gender ng baby

5y ago

Wala pa po. I'm 2 months pa.

Ate. Pm niyo po ako.

2y ago

Ako maam baka willing po kayo mag ampon . 5months napo akonv buntis tawagan nyo po ako kng willing po kayo mag ampon.. 09455821739

😢😢😢

VIP Member

Pakatatag ka

Boy or Girl?