Magkano ang kayang mong i-spend sa panganganak mo?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i spend 680k simula nung pinagbubuntis ko Lo ko hangang sa nanganak ako becoz of my condition @ 22 yrs old i was diagnose w/ PCOS and Type 2 diabetic then 36 i was diagnose again with The antiphospholipid syndrome is a disorder of the immune system that is characterized by excessive clotting of blood and/or certain complications of pregnancy (premature miscarriages, unexplained fetal death, or premature birth) and the presence of antiphospholipid antibodies (such as anti-cardiolipin or lupus anticoagulant antibodies) in the blood. Clotting disorders associated with antiphospholipid syndrome include stroke, blood clots deep within the legs (deep venous thrombosis, or DVT) and clots in the lungs(pulmonary embolism, or PE). Patients with antiphospholipid syndrome have both blood clots and antiphospholipid antibodies that are detectable with blood testing. last january 2019 was rush sa hospital due to preeclamsia then march 7 i gave birth to my one and only daugther she was 35 weeks 4.5lbs me and my baby stayed at the hospital for 15 days kahit gaano kalaki nagastos namin where are still thankful the she is ok

Magbasa pa