6 Replies

Hi, My daughter, too, had this same problem around the same time and off and on she used to have itching and the inside of her private area would turn red, but her doctor gave a magic cream with which the rents would go overnight and the itching too would subside. The name of the cream is Eumosone. Try this and I am sure, she will be fine with it. I apply it whenever she has the problem but with time she is touched fine now and doesn't get that redness or itching anymore.

Hi Neha, Candid cream has worked for my kids too in the past. also, i would suggest that use Dettol as a regular bath liquid and add a few drops to the bath water, but not specifically only for the private area. also, make sure you clean her each time she uses the washroom, even for toilet. this will ensure that the area is always clean and reduce any chances of infection. also try to change her underwear and get her a fresh set.

as the weather is getting more hot and humid it is possible she is facing this problem more, as she will be sweating more too. make sure that you clean her area after play time and clean and make it dry after every toilet visit. you can also use baby powder on the area to keep it dry. candida cream is definitely good as i have used it for my kids too.

Hi, I do not have the name of any cream as such in mind or that I remember what I used for any such problem for my daughters. All I used was Candid, which worked for me. But I would like to suggest that please do not use dettol as the area is very sensitive and detail is quite harsh and instead of curing the problem, can aggravate it.

Yes.. Der is dis magic tube Eumosone-M.. Der r many tubes in Eumosone bt dis tube called Eumosone-M is the best.. I have been using the same one fr my daughter.. N I have recommended it to my frnds also from whom I have got positive replies... U can try the same.. Keep her private part clean n hygienic..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28394)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles