I'm 11 weeks pregnant and it's my 1st pregnancy.. my in-laws want a baby boy so they want to give me medicine for baby boy but me and my hubby refuse to take medicine.. I'm very tense..what can I do??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, first of all, there is no medicine that can determine the gender of an unborn baby. it is the father's chromosome that is responsible for this. and second up, especially because your husband is also doing the right thing, tell them that you don't want to hear any more about having a boy, and that all you want is a healthy baby. make it clear that if they ever say something like this again, you will have to seek support from other family members, from their as well as your side. and please be careful

Read more

what do you mean you are very tense. just stand up for your baby and tell them to back off right away, or else you will be forced to lodge a complaint against them - and make sure you tell them this last part as well. also, stop taking anything that they give you right away. prepare your own meals and anything that you eat, prepare fresh and have it then and there. if possible, go and stay with your parents till your baby is born.

Read more

firstly, there is no medicine in this world to give u a baby boy or a girl.. secondly, whether it's boy or gal, thr is no discrimination , at least in the 21st century..all tht is required is education and ability to accept the result as it comes.. everything is god given.. it's not about generation gap.. we also do come across young "educated" people doing this to their wives..

Read more

Tell your MIL that you do not want to take any medicine. When your husband is supporting you, you can put across your point even more firmly. Take her to your doctor and let her educate on this...which is, there is no way one can have a boy or a girl willfully. There is no medicine that can firm the gender of the baby as per one''s choice.

Read more

How can you even say that? As a mother, do what is right for your baby and outrightly refuse your in-laws. Let me tell you, there is no medicine in this world that can change the sex of your baby. Ask your in-laws to wish for a healthy baby and not a grandson. Be strong and confident and stay firm. All the best!

Read more