How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Will there be any potential negative & harmful effects of putting excessive pressure on my baby to increase her IQ?

11mo ago

Putting excessive pressure on your baby to increase their IQ can have negative and harmful effects. It may lead to stress, anxiety, and a negative impact on their overall well-being. Babies thrive in nurturing and supportive environments, where they can explore, play, and learn at their own pace. Excessive pressure can hinder their natural curiosity, creativity, and joy of learning. It is important to remember that each child has their own unique abilities and strengths. Fostering a loving, balanced, and stimulating environment is more effective in promoting their intellectual growth and overall development than placing undue pressure on them. Focus on creating a positive and enriching environment that allows your baby to explore and learn naturally.