How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are there any specific activities or games that can enhance a baby's problem-solving and critical thinking skills, thus improving their IQ?

11mo ago

Yes, there are several activities and games that can enhance a baby's problem-solving and critical thinking skills, promoting their intellectual growth and IQ. Simple puzzles and shape-sorting toys can help develop spatial awareness and problem-solving abilities. Building blocks and stacking toys encourage creativity, fine motor skills, and logical thinking. Engaging in interactive games that involve cause-and-effect, such as peek-a-boo or hide-and-seek, stimulate cognitive development and problem-solving skills. Additionally, reading books and engaging in imaginative play provide opportunities for language development, comprehension, and critical thinking. These activities provide a foundation for cognitive growth and help foster a curious and inquisitive mindset in babies.