How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How does physical activity and exercise contribute to a baby's cognitive development and IQ?

11mo ago

Physical activity and exercise play a vital role in a baby's cognitive development and IQ. Engaging in regular physical activity helps promote the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain, supporting its growth and development. Exercise also stimulates the release of various brain chemicals, such as endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin, which positively impact mood, attention, and learning. Furthermore, physical activity enhances the development of gross and fine motor skills, coordination, and spatial awareness, all of which are important for cognitive functions. Active play and movement also provide opportunities for problem-solving, decision-making, and creative thinking. In summary, physical activity and exercise contribute to a baby's cognitive development by supporting brain health, promoting neurochemical balance, and fostering motor skills and cognitive abilities.