appetite

LO is about 2 mnths now, don't really drink that often nowdays. It's like he hardly gets hungry and when he does gets hungry, he'll drink probably 40mls only sometimes about 100mls. Is that normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mine drink 110ml every 2-3 hours but will sleep through the feeding time sometimes , doctor say so Long as he’s pooping and gaining weight it’s fine but it’s better to consult doctor for advices during the next visit or so

Super Mum

Depends on the size of baby. U mentioned he doesn’t drink nowadays. So did he drink a lot more in the past? If he’s growing, then shldnt be too worrying. Just check with pd the next time you go for vaccines.

VIP Member

mine also 2 months and if bottle fed also she only drink 40-60ml, only sometimes when she is really hungry she can finish more than that.

VIP Member

Mine too. She's 2 months now and she don't drink as much as she used to. I have to buy the appeton for her, mix with the milk everyday

5y ago

Where you buy?

Super Mum

If your little one is still peeing/pooping well, and gaining weight appropriately, that should be okay.