Just to rant

Any one like me gets super fed up when your LO cry murder and ppl just kept asking what happen to my baby and why is he crying? We will be in a perfect world If we know exactly why our babies are crying murder -.- Dealing with a crying baby is enough, stop flooding me with your what happen and why!!!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

crying is either theyre hungry , uneasy or they sleepy/tired. I mean what else can they cry for ? Its not like these kids cry because they go thru heartbreaks 🤣 those people who asked , maybe they do not have kids 🤣 Ive no brain cells left if i were you , dealing with such question🤣

4y ago

Like my MIL kept asking me WHY SHE CRY?! Why this and that?

VIP Member

totally feel you. sometimes my hubby himself ask me that and i was like whattttt??? i just reply him 'WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR DAUGHTER WHY SHE CRY SO MUCH?' 😂😂😂

Hey, Yes all of us experience this and don't worry about it too much as this will happen. Just take care of the baby and yourself and with time it will all be fine :)

I feel you! Esp MIL. SO IRRITATING OMG. You tell me which baby don’t cry??? Must put that baby in guiness book of record

VIP Member

Yes, especially if they don't help but just sit there and comment.

VIP Member

I feel you, hang in there. I’m sure you did the best u can.

VIP Member

I feel you. Just ignore these questions and focus on baby

VIP Member

Totally feel you!😅 It'll get better so hang in there!

TapFluencer

y i dont like babies but only when LO start talking 😅

TapFluencer

I feel you!