My kids are fully vaccinated

To my life, My kids aki&allie Where has the time gone?  Did I just blink my eyes yesterday? You both have changed me. You made me a mother, the greatest role of my lifetime. 🫶🏻🥹 I know you both can't understand yet but mommy is here to protect you two in all your needs most specifically in your health. “But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31 Love, MOMMY Keeping your child's immunizations up to date will help protect them from serious illnesses, from COVID-19 to meningitis and pneumonia. That's why as a Mommy Nurse My kids get the vaccines they needed. Immunizations are designed to protect against serious illnesses With COVID-19 still a threat, it's more important than ever not to delay your child's vaccines. Diseases can happen but they can be prevented. Let your kids enjoy the best of their youth by making sure they grow healthy and strong. Join us be part of building a Bakunation. Visit the content hub at https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation @theasianparent @viparents @sanofi.ph #BuildingABakunation #TeamBakunanay #TheAsianParentPH #VIParentsPH

My kids are fully vaccinated
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

one of our greatest gift to them 🤗

2y ago

yes! All the best for our babies 🥰

Super Mum

❤️❤️❤️💪💉