Life after baby is like..... (please share your feelings)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life no doubt becomes very hectic and for the initial three years after the baby is born, your world becomes just the baby and you. And though it, frustrates you at times, makes you go through lots and lots of mood swings but I guess the sweetest memories of your life are these only. As a mother, I feel blessed to have a baby in my life and nothing wonderful could or can happen to me. Life after having a baby does take a toll on you physically and mentally too but again when you experience the presence of a babu in your life, nothing can beat that.

Read more

Being on an emotional crazy surprise-filled uninhibited impatient love-filled scary confused amazing awesome roller coaster! At one time I am soaring high with love and happiness at being a mother, and the next moment I feel I am down in the dumps, trying to manage home and work and everything.. But I love the feeling :) How is it going for you?

Read more
8y ago

cheers girl! :)

Life after a baby feels like being demoted from a manager to being an executive..... from giving instructions to doing everything hands on....from isolated role to a human resource manager (managing 3/4 maids at home)...... All in a good motherly spirit :))

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11745)

You - the mother, suddenly starts seeing everything and everybody with a different lens. And of course, you think you are a Ms Perfect Sacrificing Superwoman.......which we shouldn't try to be as it's exhausting.

life after a baby is like a "A pampered girl or alA Princess became a SUPER WOMEN in a just night" :)

"finally living."