55 Replies

yes truly! ur the only one who knows the best answer. i know its hard for you esp u have a daughter. if u love him and want a complete family i suggest to fight for him. u pray and ask God to help you with ur family. just keep reminding your husband how u love him and try to ask him what is the reason why he did that but try not to argue becoz for sure ul be saddened with his response he is focus now with his partner . for now u have to be strong and bring up your child. make him realise first that he made a mistake, if finally he realise his wrong he will sure come back to you. but if ur tired, regret loving him and he keep disturbing with his nonsense doing. he contnuously beats you then u have decide. iwill definiely forget him and move on. for me il just give time til 6months if he really no change il give up and focus , move on be happy for myself & daughter. il make him sure he regret leaving. stay strong mummy. take of urself and ur lo.

You know the answer best. Whatever we suggest and advice, ultimately is your choice. Even drama series also showed all kinds of men who have marital affairs and the outcomes. Whether or not he meant it when he hits you(for a good reason to initiate divorce, tho a guy should nv hit a woman) you should consider about your daughter, do you want her to continue to have such bad childhood memories? Whatever decision you make, spare a thought for your daughter, she is the utmost innocent party in this. Think for your daughter before you think for yourself. If this guy ever returns, do you think the three of you can have a fresh restart and continue to be happy again? Don make decision based on short run happiness! Divorce and raise up a child is no big deal. It is not a matter of can or cannot but a want or don't want. Be strong for your daughter! Let her be proud of you! *hugs*

OMG I’m so sorry this is happening to you, and this is the last thing someone wants to face during this period. I know it’s easier said than done, but just walk away from him. He does not deserve you and your daughter’s love. Have you told your family about this? Hope you have, and please stay strong and press on. And I want you to near this saying: “tough times don’t last, tough people do” So stay strong, press on and you will get through this with the support of your friends and family 💪🏻

Oh my , your story sounds exactly like my mom's , that is how my father treat her... my mom even went to give birth to me alone , literally...while he is enjoying with other girls... Well just to share a sneak peek of my story but whatever it is , be strong dear , just keep on praying to God and everything is going to be fine even there's a storm but just tell yourself to be strong for your little princess and she will grow up strong too.. Hugs for you💝

I know how that feels. Be civil and be kind to him. But get yourself a lawyer. Keep the evidence. Send it to yourself and keep it in an email and print it out also send to a trusted family member or friend. If he does not want to come home then change the locks. This is where you be strong and be the hero for yourself. Show yout daughter how women should be respected and how they should take care of themselves.

Some people divorce for the slightest reason, some people hanging on to the marriage even for the biggest reason. Only you know it yourself, ask yourself if you can accept this for life? You cannot change another person, you can only change yourself and your mindset. You deserve someone better. Be strong for your dau and yourself!

Leave a man who ever laid his hands on you.esp yr husband. Divorce him base on he had affairs n you deserve a better life...

let it go since he has lay his hand on you. even though u can keep him physically but not his heart anymore. he show no love and care to u. no point hanging on to the relationship which the other party not even wanted to talk and salvage. have a new life and live better. it's easy to say then do. u r a strong woman and u must believe u can do it.

hey babe cheer up. I know it is not easy. You have to be very strong for your dau. Just leave that bastard. He is not your worth. This kind of relationship he wants to go with other women its just a temporary. Why i said that because she is a bitch. He will loose everything. You will gain your dau. Dont worry. Give u a tight hugzz.

For your dau pls be strong! I know is hard for you to go through all this right now, he is totally a bastard. Since he wants to divorce and he insisted I guess is hard for him to change his mind. Try to pull yourself tgt and love for you dau. She needs you the most now. jiayou! you are stronger than you think !

No matter how hard it may be, you have to stay strong for yourself and your child. Dont dwell upon your fate after what your husband did to you. What he did was wrong and you do not deserve it. Pick yourself up and stay positive. Lead a happy life away from him. You deserve nothing but happiness. You can do thisA

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles