body too weak

Lately my body seems to be very weak as usual, now I'm in my 10weeks of pregnancy, I feel like sick, coughing n flu, any medication that I cant take, coz I'm no energy to go to the doc.. I'm just lying laying down in bed whole day..

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's normal.. I had very bad morning sickness. No cough flu.. I was on the bed whole day. We belong to those weak category. U ask ur hubby to accompany you to gp. They will prescribe safe medication for preganacy. Furthermore u r in first trimester. Don't self medicate. If can drink more warm water. Take care!

Read more

That is pretty normal during the 1st trimester. Hydrate yourself.. Eat small portions frequently and load up on vitamin c. Your immune system is known to drop at pregnancy. Do inform your gynae and she will recommend a flu vaccine. I took mine on my 1st trip to the doctor.

5y ago

Now recovered already... hihi.. I think the changing of babies growth that makes my body shock till like that.. hihi

I had the exact same symptoms as you. Managed to gather all my strength and go to the polyclinic.. i felt like a cow.. sleeping all the time🤣😂🤣😂 and also with e nausea. Sigh. All e best to u take care

5y ago

♥️♥️♥️

TapFluencer

Best go see a doctor. You are pregnant and need to take good care of yourself and the baby. Not good to be sick with s baby inside you. Keep healthy

Thats quite normal as fatigue, nausea, morning sickness, vomitting are some of the pregnancy symptoms. Just bear with it and take care...

Super Mum

There are doctors that do house calls.. try to get treated so that you can rest and eat well.

VIP Member

Better to see a doctor and inform him that you are pregnant

VIP Member

Please do see a doctor if you can, take care!

VIP Member

Please seek medical treatment

Hi, Best to visit your gynae