baby weight

My last ultrasound scan was the growth scan and baby weight was 1.2kg. After that was told there wont be anymore ultrasound scan. Then how will i know my baby's updated weight?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My detailed growth scan with the sonographer was at 34 weeks. I had an additional one at 36 weeks cause my baby's measurements were suddenly too low (5th percentile). Actually my gynae does quick measurements via ultrasound in the clinic room and I do get an update on her size almost every visit. Maybe you could check with your gynae? I'm seeing obgyn in a public hospital.

Read more
3y ago

Hi I’m in similar situation baby is in 5th percentile.. just wondering how did everything go with your baby?

I have the same question as you actually. Did the growth scan at 28 weeks and baby was 1.24kg. But there doesn’t seem to be any more scans scheduled before delivery. Did you manage to get any update on your baby’s weight before delivery in the end?

Super Mum

Can check with gynae when is the next appointment and what is the tests to be done. Maybe there will still be ultrasound

Super Mum

U can actually request for it. I did cus i just miss seeing her. Tho shes still inside. 😅

Which week are u at now? How come no more scan? I had a scan conducted during every appt.

I went to KKH last tome, also no scan after that.. however u can request for that

How many weeks are you?