big clot with tissues

So... last night my bleeding got heavier after the visit to KK. I was bleeding profusely with big pain in my tummy. Until at about 2330hrs, a big fat clot with tissues surrounding it came out that my tummy felt abit of relieved. I wrapped it up and went to KKH again. Doc took it for investigations and said that "to be honest, it looks like a sac has already came out. It could be a failure in pregnancy but after scanning, theres another empty sac in your womb. Its the same size and its not growing. But due to your big fibroid, we can't really tell if its really a miscarriage or not" That really makes me confused!!! But Doc did say that it could be a miscarriage and deep down in my heart, i knew ive lost my precious embryo or foetus or whatever it was. They gave me hospitalization leave as i refused to be warded and be alone. They brought forward my apptm with my gynae for the investigation result and also do a last scan of my womb... Well... this is it... From being happy and excited to a depressing week for me to mourn...

big clot with tissues
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Stay strong!