ladies,How do you get rid off the bulging fabbly tummy fast and effectively after delivery ? My kids are already 4 and 2yr old but still have tummy flabs

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best is brisk walking. And when you have a company, it is fun too. I reduced a lot of weight and almost came to my normal range after six months post delivery. It is free, you don't have to join any classes. The best thing is my hubby supported me; it encourages me when he joins for a walk along with me. In addition, diet is an important criteria. You don't have to go on crash diets; make subtle changes. In my case, I moved to brown rice from white, cut down on sugar and reduced root veggies such as carrots and potatoes; it made a lot of difference.

Read more

I can only think of exercise :-) You can try pilates or yoga based on your ability. Your CCs might have courses you can take in the evenings while hubby watches the kids. These classes are only once a week but you can do the exercises yourself at home when you have free time. You can also check youtube. Check the 20 min yoga to strengthen body and loose weight. It's effective only if you do it consistently though.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks for your suggestion. currently I just started Zumba every mon during lunch timem tried pilates but does not really like it. will try the yoga but can only do when the kids don't disturb me

VIP Member

Bind it. Can use the clingy wrap and bind tightly. Apply some firming or slimming cream than bind it. When you wake up, you will feel you sweat or not, do it continuously for days, you will see some effect. Do it at night, when you fall asleep, tend not to touch it, if you do it in the morning, you will tend to take it away faster.

Read more
8y ago

If can, it'll help too. Just that it's really uncomfortable, hence i skip it.

VIP Member

Same here...also have these problem...=( was told bf helps..but hor doesnt work for me...bf makes me more hungry and thirsty easily. Thus I just exercise like running, aerobic, yoga etc. Of cos most importantly a well balance diet. Cut down on carbo!!

you can try doing more core exercises such as hot core yoga. herbalife as a nutritional supplement helps as well (:

Crunches daily. It helps. FOC and do when you are free. No need to worry about care arrangement :)