he dont love me anymore?

hello ladies.. just want to rant, please feel free to give your opinions or advices my husband said he has no interest in talking to me because i always look moody and i noticed he treats me and his close friend's wife differently...his attitude..the way he messaged her..the way he looked at her.. when i asked him about it he said because she treated him nice in the past and even now.. i got offended immediately, i broke my previous engagement just to be with him..i quarreled with my family because of this... i gave birth to his child... this is not nice? recently i have initiating to make love but he keeps telling me he have no feel.. is he just not interested in me anymore? we havent talk for more 10 sentences for the past 3 days and we have no intimancy regardless physically or emotionally.. we have been quarreling ever since the birth of baby and he has been siding with his parents.. whenever i rant to him about letting my 3 month baby watch tv or my FIL wants to poke the teat with needle..my husband never help. is he just not interested in me anymore?? or simply tired? what should i do? my mind is full of negative thoughts, that i should leave and find someone else better as this is not the marriage life i want to continue for the rest of my life.. if i can find someone else better and fill up the things my current one couldnt fulfill isnt it better?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Sorry to hear that. Do have a good talk with your husband to try and work things out. Let him know how you feel and find out if there's anything bothering him etc. In the meantime try n surround yourself with your loved ones, positive thoughts etc.mm