Bleeding in 8 weeks pregnancy

Hi ladies.. First time mother here.. Im 33 years old and got pregnant after IUI procedure.. Currently 8 weeks pregnant and saw baby and baby's heartbeat in last scan.. However, 2 days ago and today I experienced vaginal bleeding. I rushed to doctor who said baby is safe. Today I am again at the doctor waiting to be examined.. Any of you experienced this before? Should I be worried?

307 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I had a bleeding/spotting also. For weeks actually. started last March 5 and on-off spotting up to yesterday I think. Nakailang OBGYNE ako para lang dito pero ang snasabi I don't have bleeding inside. I am not panicking pero naiirita ako sa brown stain on my undies so I went on 4th opinion sa ob last March 20. ayun it isn't normal to have spotting for weeks. but the baby's fine, and has a heart beat and I don't have any bleeding nor hemorrage sa sa sinapupunan. bed reat lang talaga for a week and duphaston and herogest since we need prgesterone daw esp on first trime, ayun after some days of bed rest, nawala yung spotting. baka tagtag din ako sa biyahe since I am working at BGC. Always reach out to your doctor if it's really bothersome and for the peace of mind also. 💖

Read more
3y ago

right, same when I was 6 weeks pregnant. Bleeding and then spotting for over a week. It stopped after I took additional meds and had to have a sick leave for 2weeks. Now I am 9 weeks preg and no more spotting.