Bleeding in 8 weeks pregnancy

Hi ladies.. First time mother here.. Im 33 years old and got pregnant after IUI procedure.. Currently 8 weeks pregnant and saw baby and baby's heartbeat in last scan.. However, 2 days ago and today I experienced vaginal bleeding. I rushed to doctor who said baby is safe. Today I am again at the doctor waiting to be examined.. Any of you experienced this before? Should I be worried?

307 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here. I am 8 weeks pregnant and had terrible vaginal bleeding last week. My husband and I rushed to the doctor to check the baby's condition. Thanks God the baby still has the heartbeat. But after that the doctor asked me to have a complete bedrest. I was only allowed to pee and poop. We also sent daily message to the doctor for control. And tons of vitamin and medicine, including progesterone. Today we went for check up and the result was good. Still a little amount of blood left, therefore I will still have flecks. I can do more activity but preferred to sit down most of the time. What I can suggest based on my experience is: - discuss with your doctor as what to do - obey the doctor's advices carefully - eat a lot of fiber and fruits - drink abundant amount of water - nothing to stress or worry about. Keep calm and talk with your baby (trust me, it works). Tell your baby that you're gonna fight with him/her together. Good luck and all the best for your pregnancy 😄

Read more
4y ago

💯👍🏻