10 Replies

Konny comes in sizes n takes abit of practice to use, just like every other carrier. Though Konny can be a little trickier, if not worn properly u won’t get the support n can strain yourself. If u get the wrong size it will also feel uncomfortable. Alot of people are selling either because they don’t know how to use or it’s the wrong size, some are selling because baby outgrew it. I bought mine when my lo was a nb, I struggled to use it so much that i decided to sell it but one day something clicked n I just suddenly can use so I bought more n now I have 5 😂

I have them, passed down from my husband’s brother. Quite a hassle to wear it cause need to ensure it’s worn correctly. Otherwise, will cause you back pain and discomfort to your baby. Even after trying multiple times with my baby in it, she doesn’t like it. Ended up buying a brand new baby carrier (Ergobaby 360).

Konny comes in many sizes (depends on your after birth size). They're selling cos they bought the wrong size or their baby has outgrown the carrier. But still a gd carrier cos you don't need to buckle and it's snuggly.

TapFluencer

my favourite carrier I use it very frequently until 6 month plus. my baby quite big size so I cant use it for long. but I use it till my baby 20 months. alot ppl selling because alot ppl buy wrong size

VIP Member

good for newborn. easy for baby to fall asleep but the disadvantage is back pain after using for hrs as their back support isn't good. i prefer ergobaby.

hi mommy, I got tula for sale use 1 time only...coz my body too small not suitable to carry my baby...let me know if you keen.

Super Mum

Ppl are selling at carousell because their babies have outgrow the size as Konny comes with sizes

Konny may be a tad more difficult to wear but it’s good looking 😅

I think konny more suited for 5 months and above

Tula is a better choice (:

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles